Orthopatic Crepe Bandage
Supported by our diligent workforce, we have enabled us in the manufacturing, supplying and exporting Orthopatic Crepe Bandage. High quality cotton thread and viscose material is used to manufacture this bandage that is sourced from authorized vendors of the market. To attain complete customer satisfaction, this bandage is thoroughly checked on various parameters to ensure zero-defect. This bandage is widely used to cover the wounds to prevent from any bacteria and dust and also used in the treatment of sprains. Orthopatic Crepe Bandage is known for good elasticity, comfortable to wear and skin-friendliness.
It consists of characteristics fabric of plain weave in which warp threads are two fold cotton threads, crepe twisted and weft threads are of cotton/viscose/both mixed. The warp threads are arranged two threads S twist and two threads Z twist repeated. It is one continuous length without joints and has fast edges. It is Prepared as per IS Specifications.
Cotton Crepe Bandage is used in the treatment of sprains, and strains and in other conditions in which light support is required. It may be used for this purpose in conjunction with other surgical appliances. It is also used for correctional purpose.
- It has good elasticity.
- It has good extensibility and after stretching it, the regain length is appreciably less.
- Much of the elasticity of the bandage is lost during use, but it can largely restored by washing the bandage in warm soap water.
- At present the company is normally producing as per BP.
- On request any Length and width can be supplied for large quantities.
- 6cm width is provided with one clip, 8 and 10 cm with two clips and 15cm with three clips for tying the bandage.
Size (cm X stretched length)
6.0cm X 4m
8.0cm X 4m
10.0cm X 4m
15.0cm X 4m