Being a client-centric firm, we are engaged in manufacturing, supplying and exporting superior quality Crepe Bandage. This bandage is reckoned for excellent elasticity, great stretchability and easy to wear nature. Our offered bandage is widely demanded by various hospitals, nursing centers, households and medical institutions. We use premium quality cotton to manufacture this bandage to provide complete customer satisfaction. Our professionals uses latest machines to manufacture this Crepe Bandage in order to meet the international quality standards.
It consists of characteristics fabric of plain weave in which warp threads are two fold cotton threads, crepe twisted and weft threads are of cotton/viscose/both mixed. The warp threads are arranged two threads S twist and two threads Z twist repeated. It is one continuous length without joints and has fast edges. It is Prepared as per IS Specifications.
Cotton Crepe Bandage is used in the treatment of sprains, and strains and in other conditions in which light support is required. It may be used for this purpose in conjunction with other surgical appliances. It is also used for correctional purpose.
- It has good elasticity.
- It has good extensibility and after stretching it, the regain length is appreciably less.
- Much of the elasticity of the bandage is lost during use, but it can largely restored by washing the bandage in warm soap water.
- At present the company is normally producing as per BP.
- On request any Length and width can be supplied for large quantities.
- 6 cm width is provided with one clip, 8 and 10 cm with two clips and 15 cm with three clips for tying the bandage.
Size (cm X stretched length)
6.0cm X 4m
8.0cm X 4m
10.0cm X 4m
15.0cm X 4m